We prefer 1/8″ (0.125″) bleeds added to your file. Example: If you are ordering 4″x6″ postcards your print ready file should be 4.25″x6.25″. This adds 0.125″ around the outside of your files cutting line on all sides.
Additional Layout Notes:
1) Keep all critical design elements and text inside the safe area
2) Do not put anything important in the bleed area
3) The edge of the card is cut outside the safe area through the bleed
4) Do not add any cropmarks or bleed marks
5) Do not step & repeat, we only need a single position, front and back.
6) Hi resolution print PDF’ files (300 dpi) are preferred.
7) Flatten all transparancies. Convert all fonts to outlines.